There’s more to attracting visitors to your blog than setting it up. The following tips will give you a few great plug-ins to turbocharge your marketing efforts. These tips are helpful to you whether you’re a do-it-yourself-er or you have a webmaster doing it for you.
My top marketing plug-in picks are:
1. All in One SEO – This is the first plug-in I ever installed on my blog. You don’t need to know a thing about search engine optimization with this plug-in. All you need to know is that it works. Just install it and let it give you the Google currency you need to be seen and heard in the search engines.
2. Sociable: If you’re wondering how social links (such as Twitter, Digg this, stumble that) show up at the end of a blog post then this is the tool. The socially plug-in automatically add links on your posts, pages and RSS feed to your favorite social book-marketing sites.
3. What Would Seth Godin Do: This plug-in named after Seth Godin, the marketing genius is a pretty neat tool. Created by Richard K. Miller, it very simply displays a welcome message on your blog for new visitors and it thanks them for stopping by. It’s a simple tool that’s designed to create an experience for your visitors.
4. Bird Twitter: The bird feeder plug-in will automatically feed your most recent posts in the format of: [your message] [post title] [short URL] to Twitter. It’s great because if you already copy and paste your blog post over to twitter, you won’t have to do that anymore. [Such a time-saver]
5. WP-Sticky: The WP-Sticky plug-in makes it easy for you to select a specific blog post to stay at the top of your blog. Imagine if you were making an announcement, you’d want that announcement to be noticed easily, right? Well, this little plug-in makes that possible. I use my sticky post as an introduction to showcase my USP.
Stay in The Loop and Get The Scoop:
Step By Step – How to Make Money With Google Adsense by Simplified Skills. Struggling with making money with Google Adsense! Solved -Make money with Google adsense step by step with working strategy.Confused about making money with Google Adsense! then, this is right place to learn about how to make real income by creating Google … Continue reading
WordPress is very useful and a lot well-known blogging computer software which is developed in php languages with MySql database. As WordPress is fairly flexible and contains several plug-ins that exist on internet free of charge, it adds diverse functionality in your method. You can now download WordPress themes that aren’t only latest but you … Continue reading
In this video I will show you how to install a google search box on your WordPress website, it will also include a results page that will show the advertisements within your WordPress website. this is a quick and easy process and can help you generate more revenue from AdSense Account. how to add a … Continue reading
Dear Friend, AdSense can be referred to as a superb chance for you to bring in some extra money. The best part is that it does not cost you much. The process is also quite simple. All you require to do is to fill in an application with Google and get accepted to host ads … Continue reading
Get Hosting: http://darrelwilson.com/ehost This Google Adsense Tutorial shows how to install google ad-sense into your website so you can get paid when traffic clicks on your ad! This tutorial will show you how to install google adsense to your wordpress website visit my website for more information! www.darrelwilson.com How to install adsense wordpress code to … Continue reading
In web optimization there are numerous terms and many results can be found that it is best to need to get them high to extend your web page rank to our websites. These different web sites that is essential to increase the web page rank and you need to have to increase them. Once you … Continue reading